Ever went to a wedding ceremony without any of your friends? With all your relatives around you, maybe all you want to do is plug in your earphones and listen to music because that is what you can do to keep yourself engaged. After that, the common happening is that you wish the Bride and the Bridegroom, have your food and leave. Does a wedding have to be that boring? It’s a gathering right, where you enjoy yourself along with others, in contrary to sitting in a corner and be within yourself. And what are a better way to cheer up the mood with starters in your hand and a wedding DJ Lancaster pa booming the ceremony hall?
But there are certain things to know before you decide to DJ your wedding ceremony.
- The first thing that you need to know is that the timing of the DJ must be perfect. That is you cannot start the music too early before the actual ceremony takes place as well as end the same, also with such a pace that the music continues while the guest’s exit.
- One thing which you might do is that you can start the music half an hour earlier the actual ceremony and continue the same for at least 10 min post-ceremony so that the music continues even when the guests are exiting.
Where can you set up your DJ so that among all the commotion people still can hear the music being played?
- The guests are generally facing the stage on which the ceremony is going to happen, which is, of course, low.
- If that is the arrangement, then the DJ must be at the far end of the hall opposite to ceremony stage face front.
- With this position, the DJ will be able to get a clear visual of the whole hall from the back and can also play the music suiting the mood of the hall.
- By making this kind of arrangement the other facility that you might get is that the music played will come in all your recordings but the DJ will not, and all the pictures will get a clear shot of the ceremony being the main subject.
In Pennsylvania, there are halls for different wedding ceremonies with wedding DJ Lancaster pa the wedding ceremonies get a boost of energy which will always be lacking if the hall is devoid of any kind of music because it is music that makes an event interesting and enjoyable.